2008年12月15日 星期一

12/15 julien is leaving to Ko Phan-ngan

Hi,
This afternoon, julien is leaving Krabi to Ko Phan-ngan, a small island in the middle east of Thailand!
I will leave at 3:30pm and will take bus than change ferry to there!
Suppose to be arrived at 8:30am next day...ha ha I wanna save 1 night accommodation fee, so did this on purpose.
Ko Phan-ngan is well-known for its party, Full moon Party is the biggest one each month...
but because of full moon had just passed away that's the reason i go there...
Hope there are not lots of tourists!

Yesterday, I saw a movie called "ONCE".
That movie was given by French guy, David, who worked with julien half year ago in olive farm in Gin-Gin,Australia.
Because I thought that was a French movie, so I didnot see it...
until yesterday, I was too bored and checked my hard drive again, and tried to play with that...
Damn... it's the best movie I had seen this year!!!!!!!!!!
Better than "hai jiao number 7"!!
I like its ending especially!!
Please try to see that movie... but I don't think Taiwan ever publishes this movie!

anyway,
I will be missed for 5 days...might be...
Don't miss me too much la~~~

julien

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

什麼電影名字

julien 提到...

電影就叫做「once」,
查了一下,
中文譯為:曾經。愛是唯一
參考這裡:http://style2007.pixnet.net/blog/post/22114733

julien