2008年12月9日 星期二

12/9 in Krabi, Thailand!

To those who care about julien!!
Right now is in Krabi, Thailand!
arrived yesterday, spent 15 hours from Bangkok to here.
Krabi is a small town but has department store and other modern stores!
I like automosphere in this city and decide to spend 1 week just for relaxing...
There is no beach here, as a result, I have to take a local bus(actually it's just like tuk-tuk) to and back beach.
That costs money!!

anyway, I might move to Phi-Phi island next week.
still donot make my mind, maybe will go to east instead of south, who knows?!
Hah Hah!
julien is just fine fine fine...
Don't worry too much~~

my new cell phone in Thailand: +66811348754

Cheers,
julien

3 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

平安最重要。

多拍一些美美的照片安慰我們啊~

Unknown 提到...

又看到您上網
真高興
我固定會瀏覽 查普人的浪漫

我相信您的自信
能克服所有的難題
達成自我的願望
加油
希望隨時有您的好消息
拍出美美的照片
祝福您事事如意
素蕙

julien 提到...

Hello, teacher Zhou and Yu
Thanks for your reply!
I'm really fine indeed...
I spent lot of time eating...
Food is not expensive here, usually I will eat 2 meals for lunch or dinner.
I'm getting weight... godsh~~
The only problem is the "transportation".
It's a quite small town, the transportation is not convenient.
I need to take local tuk-tuk to the nearest beach, such as Ao Nang, that costs me 50 for 1 way.
If I want to go to another feather beach, that will cost me 400 for 1 way...
Damn...I miss indian convenient transportation!!

I will try my best to take some pictures in Thailand.
But because I am in vacation... so sometimes I'd rather do nothing...just stay nearby the river or pub..
Hah hah hah..


julien